20/1/13

Bibi bo transformation


 Before 

I found this bibi bo head and body parts in the garbage.  I felt very happy because I would have the chance to restore this doll with lots of love and care.  After all, my only concern is to preserve this lovely toy which will never be produced again.  I have lots of work to do but I will be very pleased in the end if I manage to make this doll presentable.  I believe this is a "Roller" Bibi Bo head which means that she has very long hair as you can see in the pic.  I will use some Sindy body parts to give this little lady a body. 


After...
A Pedigree Sindy gave a new body to this lovely lady.  Hair, make up and eye lashes were repaired.  I am very pleased with the result.  Bibi bo is good as new and she is wearing her original outfit.  I think she is very cute and I love the long, rich hair.



0 σχόλια on "Bibi bo transformation"

Sindy Range Of Clothing

I try to be as accurate as I can to the original Pedigree Sindy catalogues.
Ref. Numbers are included.

1975 Outfits

1978 Outfits

1987 Outfits

 

Fashionistas

Dollhouse Copyright 2009-2010 DOLLHOUSE Lucretia's Shop Designed by Ipiet Templates and Gi Gaga Kouni Beli Image by Tadpole's Notez