18/3/10

Happy Holiday Barbie



Happy Holiday Barbie Dolls were produced from 1988 to 1998. The first 1988 Happy Holiday Barbie is considered to be the first "Collectible Barbie". The dolls sold out very quickly and immediately began reach big prices on the secondary market. This series was one of the most popular of all times.

Since the end of the Happy Holiday Series in 1998 there have been Holiday Barbie Dolls every year, but there has not been a continual series like the earlier one. In 1999 the Holiday Barbie was called Millennium Princess, in celebration of the new millennium. From 2000 to 2002 the Holiday Barbies were the Celebration Series. In 2003 the Holiday Barbie was called Winter Fantasy. They have been called Holiday Barbie since 2004.

2 σχόλια on "Happy Holiday Barbie"

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Greetingѕ from Ϲаlifornia! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't ωait to
tаke a look whеn I gеt home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyhοw, amazing blog!

my web blog :: DiamondLinks.net

MpinelikoMistress on 10 Μαρτίου 2013 - 11:04 π.μ. είπε...

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I did have a look ta your blog and was amazed with the info and the stories.
Kind regards from Greece

Sindy Range Of Clothing

I try to be as accurate as I can to the original Pedigree Sindy catalogues.
Ref. Numbers are included.

1975 Outfits

1978 Outfits

1987 Outfits

 

Fashionistas

Dollhouse Copyright 2009-2010 DOLLHOUSE Lucretia's Shop Designed by Ipiet Templates and Gi Gaga Kouni Beli Image by Tadpole's Notez