28/3/10

Anne Boleyn



Anne Boleyn


Anne Boleyn was Queen of England as the second wife of King Henry VIII. She was crowned Queen of England on 1 June 1533. On 7 September, she gave birth to the future Elizabeth I of England. In April-May 1536, Henry had Anne investigated for high treason: tried and found guilty, she was beheaded on 19 May.



I was inspired to make this doll mainly because I am extremely interested in English history. I find it not only educative but also fascinating. I was also inspired by a Sindy collector, Debbie who makes a fantastic work in OOAK Sindy dolls and her knowledge about dolls is very helpful to all new doll collectors.
Have a look at her site to enjoy her marvelous work : click here

Also, Melanie from Retro Dolls helped me very much with the hair selection and lots of valuable advices.

0 σχόλια on "Anne Boleyn"

Sindy Range Of Clothing

I try to be as accurate as I can to the original Pedigree Sindy catalogues.
Ref. Numbers are included.

1975 Outfits

1978 Outfits

1987 Outfits

 

Fashionistas

Dollhouse Copyright 2009-2010 DOLLHOUSE Lucretia's Shop Designed by Ipiet Templates and Gi Gaga Kouni Beli Image by Tadpole's Notez